- ALFA ROMEO was founded in 1906 as a subsidiary of French DARRACQ, and its factory was sold in 1910 to the Italian ANONYMA LOMBARDA FABBRICA AUTOMOBILI (ALFA).
- Since 1920, Nicola Romeo has added his name to the company's logo (ALFA) when his first debut, the Merosi RL, with its six-cylinder 2916cc engine.
- In 1966, ALPHA ROMEO presented Battista Pininfarina's latest 1600 SPIDER project, which has been in production for 25 years. The car was produced in 1300cc, 1600cc and 2000cc cylinders, with a hand-crafted opening and Hard-Top. The car was a season around the world because it combined the versatility of a 2-seat sports car with excellent road-holding performance, excellent front-to-rear disc brakes and a four-cylinder Neurotic engine that brought 2 camshafts on top with the characteristic exhaust noise that was worshiped from ALFISTI all over the world.
- The car participated in races with remarkable victories in its category. In addition, the interior has upholstery of high quality leather.
- A new SPIDER 2000 c c in 1974 cost in our country 240,000 drachmas.