- The British bicycle manufacturer mr. OXFORD, who was a car dealer William Morris, sold his first car - the 2-seat Morris-Oxford - in 1913 at the price of £ 180. The mass production of the factory began after the end of World War II. MORRIS entered the small car market in 1929.
- The production of the first MORRIS COWLEY FLATNOSE started on 11/09/1926 and was basically a modified version of the earlier model called BULLNOSE. Features that differentiated a FLATNOSE were a single windscreen panel, an extra gear box and a single front seat, whose rear lowering could form a bed.
- This car has a 1600cc engine and a power of just 14 bhp. The size of the improvement in the ratio of cubic to horsepower from the first years of the birth of the car to date is therefore obvious.
- This particular car was owned by Mr. Mimis Bacakos, a well-known Pharmacist businessman in Omonia,
- The car was fully upgraded by the Technical Department of the Museum according to the original technical specifications of the manufacturer. In addition, the interior has upholstery of high quality leather, which was customary in its time only with a special order.