- TRIUMPH is originally one of the oldest British British Motorcycle Manufacturing Companies since 1903 that held its sights in the field until 1981.
- The name "Spitfire" was used by the famous World War II fighter planes, designed in the 1930s, and essentially contributed to the outcome of the Allied air force war in Europe.
- It is not known whether TRIUMPH was authorized to use the name. But according to the historian Graham Robson, the name "Spitfire" was given to TRIUMPH prototypes during the development phase, with no connection to the famous fighter jets, although the commercial pictures of the season showed the car located in front of the fighter plane.
- The SPITFIRE MK III, which is the current car, began to be produced in early 1967. Sales that followed in March of the same year mainly to the US included external changes - relative to MK II - such as the increase in the dimensions of the front a bumper that was a prerequisite for exporting the car to the US due to American Safety Law. The most important change, however, was the new engine capacity. 1,296cc, which produced a net horsepower of 75bhp.
- Its increased power was achieved by increasing the diameter of the cylinders, from 69.3 to 73.7mm. The other changes were the increase in the diameter of the drum-drums on the rear wheels, the installation of disc brakes on the front wheels, the creation of a larger steering shaft, improved seats, wooden paneling on the instrument cluster, and finally the electrical system of the car turned into negative polarity to the chassis.
- The car is pre-fitted with factory-fitted HardTop and radial chrome wheels. This car has been fully upgraded by the Technical Department of the Museum according to the original technical specifications of the manufacturer. In addition, the interior has upholstery of high quality leather, which was customary in its time only with a special order.